Field Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya – One Acre Fund
Employer: One Acre Fund
Job Title: Field Manager
Job Location: Nyanza Province, Kenya
Commitment: Long Term Career Position
One Acre Fund is an agricultural NGO in Kenya, Rwanda, and Burundi that is innovating a new way of helping farm families to achieve their full potential.
Primary Duties of a Field Manger
Assist in Management of Staff: Managers will assist in the training and the development of staff.
- Manage 3-6 Field Officers in the district
- Conduct weekly meetings and trainings with field staff
- Conduct field visits focused on monitoring of field activities and Field Officer mentorship
- Assist other district leaders with planning of all activities, including field operations, staff development, logistics, recruiting, etc.
- Analyze metrics to identify district problems and propose solutions
- We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through weekly mentorship and through regular career reviews.
- We also have regular one-on-one meetings, where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about.
- Strong work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience in business or NGO’s, or successful entrepreneurial experience (e.g. starting a field program, leading a conference, or starting a business)
- Leadership experience at work, or outside of work
- Diploma or university degree in management, agronomy, or another relevant field
- Strong Ethical and Positive Attitude
- Demonstrates high quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Experience in training or mentorship or staff
- A willingness to commit to living in Kisii, Homa Bay, Migori, or elsewhere in Nyanza Province for a long term position
- Language: Fluent in Swahili and English Required. Knowledge of the local dialect will be an added advantage.
Career development: Twice annual career reviews and constant feedback. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development.
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
28 total views, 1 today