Field Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya – One Acre Fund
Employer: One Acre Fund
Job Title: Field Manager
Job Location: Nyanza Province, Kenya
Commitment: Long Term Career Position
One Acre Fund is an agricultural NGO in Kenya, Rwanda, and Burundi that is innovating a new way of helping farm families to achieve their full potential.
Primary Duties of a Field Manger
Assist in Management of Staff: Managers will assist in the training and the development of staff.
- Manage 3-6 Field Officers in the district
- Conduct weekly meetings and trainings with field staff
- Conduct field visits focused on monitoring of field activities and Field Officer mentorship
- Assist other district leaders with planning of all activities, including field operations, staff development, logistics, recruiting, etc.
- Analyze metrics to identify district problems and propose solutions
- We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through weekly mentorship and through regular career reviews.
- We also have regular one-on-one meetings, where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about.
- Strong work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience in business or NGO’s, or successful entrepreneurial experience (e.g. starting a field program, leading a conference, or starting a business)
- Leadership experience at work, or outside of work
- Diploma or university degree in management, agronomy, or another relevant field
- Strong Ethical and Positive Attitude
- Demonstrates high quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Experience in training or mentorship or staff
- A willingness to commit to living in Kisii, Homa Bay, Migori, or elsewhere in Nyanza Province for a long term position
- Language: Fluent in Swahili and English Required. Knowledge of the local dialect will be an added advantage.
Career development: Twice annual career reviews and constant feedback. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development.
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
73 total views, 1 today