Female Sales Rep Job in Kenya
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as a Sales Representative for time to time contracted projects
- Achievement of set targets as per contracted project
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Holder of a KCSE Certificate with a minimum mean grade of a C.
- Holder of a college Certificate/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related course.
- Must have a job experience in sales for 6 months and above.
- Proper Analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Outgoing and Courageous
- Over 20Years of Age
If you are young, Passionate and Energetic individual ticking with desire to join the next generation in Marketing, Send your CV with all the necessary attachments to email@example.com by August 20th 2012
Company Name: is GlamFam Fashion and Accessories.
Contact person: Faith Njoki Njung’e
Tel number: 0726545794.
53 total views, 1 today