Female Receptionist Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client, a leading, outstanding, established company requires a well- spoken, very good looking and well groomed, confident, smart, bold, broadminded, female receptionist between 23-30 years of age.
This candidate must have flawless skin that represents the image of this organization.
The post holder will be required to work flexibly, in a rapidly developing office environment. It may be necessary to assist, or cover for, other Administrative staff from time to time.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professional attitude and attire a must
- Should be open to learning and take on additional responsibilities when required
- Handling the EPABX system,
- Maintain a record of calls placed and call charges where possible.
- Supply information to callers and record messages.
- Perform clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
- Receive visitors, obtain name and nature of business, and schedule appointments
- Maintaining client database and coordinate with all departments
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail/ bills/ documents
- Any other duties that the Company considers appropriate
Suitable candidates must send a detailed c.v with a recent full length and passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23rd August 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do not apply if you do not fit the profile.
54 total views, 1 today