FANIKISHA Institutional Strengthening Project: Technical Consultant
1.0 Background Information
Over the years, Kenyan Civil Culture Organizations (CSOs) have played a prominent duty in delivering wellness solutions to the marginalized, bad and also underserved populations in the nation.
FANIKISHA is strengthening the capability of national-level CSOs to make certain as well as sustain their supplement to boosting the health as well as health of Kenyans.
Enhanced CSOs will in turn job to improve the capacity of their associates to deliver on the area wellness response.
Institutional Strengthening is one crucial location that could dramatically bring about the desired outcomes in the health sector.
FANIKISHA is dealing with 10 Kenyan nationwide CSOs and their associates to reinforce their networking, proposal as well as alliance structure capability.
Various other regions for institutional reinforcing consist of economic skill, human sources, administration systems as well as administration.
- Mentor 4-5 FANIKISHA supported CSOs in institutional strengthening with a focus on resource mobilization, budgeting, CSO governance, staffing, and strategic planning.
- Collaborate with public agencies to improve coordination among health implementers.
- Support CSOs in establishing and or strengthening CSO coalitions at national and County levels
- Document CSO institutional strengthening experiences for project monitoring and evaluation
- Contribute to regular implementation reports.
- Promote CSO learning and sharing forums.
- Other duties as assigned by the Deputy Chief of Party or Senior IS Advisor.
- National CSO partners have shown progress in defined institutional strengthening areas and are actively engaged in the community health response at the national and participating counties level.
- Monthly progress reports that measure work inputs against agreed upon milestones
- Familiarity with principles of capacity development and their role in fostering social change.
- Experience applying mainstream capacity development tools and approaches including, but not limited to Organizational Capacity Assessment, Institutional Strengthening Planning, Strategic Planning and Board Development.
- Strong facilitation, teaching and mentoring skills related to capacity development.
- Ability to translate technical information into practical guidance and tools and effectively communicate these using print, electronic and presentation media.
- Ability to work independently and to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Sound networking and interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively and collegially in teams.
- Ability to establish and sustain positive relationships with Pact staff, in donor organizations and in peer organizations.
- At least seven years of experience working directly with Kenyan CSOs and NGOs, especially in the health sector
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Strong computer (word processing) literacy.
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel extensively in Kenya.
8.0 Proposal Submission & Reviews
40 total views, 1 today