Facilities Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Purpose of the role:
To perform work that ensures the delivery of agreed Workplace Solution services, both technical and soft services, to the client according to the agreed SLA and within the agreed budget costs.
Key Performance Areas:
Supply / Control / Maintain and Manage assets including:
- Municipal and borehole water
- Building Fabric and interiors
- Electrical equipment
- Electricity and Generators
Establish PPM for equipment
- Ensure adherence to PPM standards
- Ensure compliance to Regulatory requirements
Manage and Control 3rd Party suppliers e.g.
- Hospitality and vending
Staff and 3rd Party Supplier Management
- Performance standards met
- Staff training and development
- Maintenance of staff discipline
- Ensure 3rd Party Suppliers comply with delivery requirements
Housekeeping, Safety, Health and Environment
- Conformance to Occupational Health Safety Act.
- Conformance to Environmental Act
- Identify and inform to potential exposure on safety and environmental act.
- Conform to client and the organization’s Global standards
- Ensure compliance with client and the organization’s security standards
- Monitor security systems and procedures.
- Communicate standards to team
- Establish systems to hold team accountable for standards
Operations Services Strategy
- Drive services towards common company objectives / goals
- Enforce accountability / responsibility to the team
- Track expenses against forecasts / budget
- Identify and inform of potential expense exposure.
- Identify and implement potential savings.
- Comply with procurement standards
- Effective inventory control
Services – as per site services
- Feasibility study
- Project plan (mechanical)
- Implementation of project plan
- Track expenses against the budget
- Technical support
- Diploma, Degree in Engineering / Business Management or similar
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- 3RD Party Management skills
- PPM Maintenance / Engineering knowledge
- Strategic management and planning skills
- Knowledge of corporate EHS strategy, standards and requirements
- Knowledge of Security standards
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Basic accounting and finance skills
- Good understanding of critical equipment supporting infrastructure e.g. diesel generators, UPS’s etc.
- Excellent communication skills (English) and strong interpersonal, leadership and people management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to use Lotus Notes and Lotus Smartsuite
Please send your CV and remuneration details: email@example.com please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject matter of the email.
Applications should be received by 22nd June 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
33 total views, 1 today