Experienced Web Content and Article Writers (SEO) Jobs
Infinity Communications Kenya, a subsidiary of the Fifth Estate LLC, is looking for only 5 Experienced Web Content and SEO Writers to join its team of elite writers.
- At least 3 months experience in web content writing
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Media Studies, Mass communication, English, Literature, Law, Public Relations, International relations or social sciences. Applications can be sent from other disciplines subject to showing English proficiency.
- Possession of Copyscape software
- In addition to CV, you must submit a sample of Copyscape checked content or SEO article; any plagiarized work will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Must be willing to do a test article that must pass Copyscape and which will be paid upon acceptance.
- Must have computer, reliable internet connection and backup power supply
- Only writers who show a high proficiency levels in English will be contacted, you must be able to submit content that is well thought out, proof read and with no grammatical errors.
- Take note that we only need Web content writers, and article writers with SEO knowledge. No Newbie’s
- Willing to do a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 12 500 word articles per day
- Payment will ONLY be made through PayPal
- Payment per 500 word article is $1
- Must be available for communication via email, G-Talk, Yahoo Messenger or Skype
Inform us on unavailability 24 hours in advance.
This is a remote job that requires individuals who are good time managers and who are good at meeting deadlines.
We are recruiting in the next few days and work is expected to start working at the beginning of the year or earlier if we find the right candidates.
Work is from Monday to Saturday without fail
Payments will be made every two weeks via PayPal ONLY.
Applications should reach us not later than 1st Jan 2012 and should be addressed to [email protected]
Canvassing will also lead to automatic disqualification.
Apply only if you meet the above criteria.
We are an equal opportunity employer!
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
76 total views, 1 today