Executive Secretary Job Vacancy in Kenya
The Secretary Will often be privy to very confidential information and therefore must be able to work with sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
He or she will be required to relay information accurate through phone conversations, messages, emails and other forms of communication.
The executive secretary should possess excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form, should be very organized and logical, and should be able to multi-task and work on several big and small projects at one time.
The executive secretary is responsible for processing all correspondence from the chairman as well as opening and prioritizing all incoming information.
She or he will also maintain records of all documentation, file materials, manage data entry and even set up databases and other relevant data information.
Word processing skills, spreadsheet and database experience is also essential.
Common work activities include:
- Opening, sorting and categorizing all incoming information to the department and getting it to the appropriate people in a timely fashion.
- Processing all outgoing communication in the form of emails, letters, voice messages or other forms of communication.
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and personal appearances by the chairman
- Duplicating, filing, recording and logging of data shared between companies.
- Answering phones, providing information and processing messages for the chairman.
- Supervising any support staff and ensuring all office policies and procedures are being implemented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title Executive Secretary on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
29 total views, 1 today