Executive Officer, Accounts Assistant Job Vacancies – Kimisitu Investment Company Limited (KICL)
The main object of KICL is to take advantage of investment opportunities existing in the market with the ultimate goal of creating shareholder wealth.
We seek suitable persons to fill the following positions:
Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer, in partnership with the Board, is responsible for the success of KICL,and ensures the accomplishment of KICL’s mission and vision, and the accountability of KICL to its shareholders.
- Providing general oversight of all KICL activities, managing the day-to-day operations, and ensuring a smoothly functioning, efficient and profitable company.
- Implementing the strategy of the company, board resolutions and policies.
- Identifying investment opportunities in line with the strategic plan of the company and ensuring that investment opportunities are implemented in a costeffective manner,
- Overseeing the fiscal activities of KICL including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Serving as chief spokesperson for KICL, assuring proper representation of KICL to the
- Ensuring legal compliance with the applicable Laws and regulations
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business with a minimum of 3 years experience in a senior management position and CPA (K).Must be registered with ICPAK.
- Knowledge and experience in human resource management, finance and administration; oral and written communication skills; planning and evaluation; and governance.
- Knowledge and experience in the property development and management is crucial.
- Excellent understanding of Policies and Laws relating to real estate companies and the financial sector.
- Proven leadership skills in efficiently managing human, financial and other resources in an organization with an outstanding track record of achieving set targets, a high level of personal skills ,
- Team player with excellent computer, communication
- Maintain accounting records and preparing weekly bank reconciliations.
- Maintain the petty cash float.
- Prepare monthly accounts and financial statements.
- Ensure that internal controls are applied in relation to all financial transactions of KICL.
- Ensure that all utilities are paid in a timely manner and within budgeted limits.
- Prepare staff payroll by 25th of every month.
- Ensure all statutory deductions are remitted before the statutory deadlines.
- Co-ordination of audits:
- Prepare all the relevant reports and audit schedules for external audits.
- Liaise closely with the CEO and external auditor to ensure that the final audit report is produced within the first month following the reporting period.
- University Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- CPA (K) or equivalent
- Sound ICT skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Minimum three years experience in busy accounting office.
The Chairman, KICL,
P.O. Box 37159-00200
26 total views, 1 today