Executive Assistant Job in Kenya – ATC
ATC is the corporate commercial arm of the Co-operative University College of Kenya charged with the mandate to create outreach of the University’s academic knowledge through provision of business solutions to the agricultural, co-operative and the associated sectors of the economy.
Based in Karen and reporting to the Managing Director, the Executive Assistant will be required to provide high-level administrative support to the office of the CEO by cataloguing and distributing information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings to the required standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial, Business Administration or Business Management.
- Competency in organizational, planning and communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, 3 years of which in supporting at the executive level.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings and activities.
- Knowledge in business operations.
Agri and Co-operative Training & Consultancy Services Ltd (ATC)
P. 0. Box 465-00502,
76 total views, 1 today