Energy Technical Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya
The Developing Energy Enterprises in East Africa is an EU funded project implemented by GVEP International with IT Power East Africa as the technology services provider.
The project has a vacant position of Energy Technical Officer – Cookstoves and Briquettes Production.
- Provide practical training on productions of briquettes and improved cookstoves.
- Covering production inputs and processes, tools and equipment, and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical advice on quality standards and assist rural energy entrepreneurs acquire the National Mark of Quality.
- Diploma or degree in renewable energy technologies or a closely related course.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Briquettes and ICS technologies.
- Experience on Solar Technology will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work with entrepreneurs in rural areas.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
43 total views, 1 today