Educational Counselling Officer Careers in Kenya (KShs 50K – 150K)
To provide effective counselling on applications and visas to all registered students in order to get them to their study country destination (UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand & Dubai)
Reports to: Branch Manager
Core Working Relationships: Database Officers, CSOs, Front Desk Officers, In-house Reps & Branch Managers
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information to allocated prospective students
- Maintain full update on all PFL partner institutions (UK, USA, Australasia and Dubai)
- Manage all allocated applications and proper follow-up of the clients
- Provide weekly applicants status to the Branch Manager
- Marketing of all PFL Partner Institutions
- Visa counselling by ensuring up-to-date information about applying for student visas are passed on to students.
- Ensure that student registration and visa targets are met.
- Any other administrative tasks as required by management
Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential preferably with a Swedish degree
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience in an administrative role – essential
- Experience of working in international education – desirable
- Marketing experience – desirable
- Must speak Gunjarantee
- Excellent communication skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – desirable
- Knowledge of international higher education – desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Well-presented and professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits: 50,000/-150,000/-
Deadline: 15th of November 2011
Please send an up to date CV, stating your current salary, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to:
Summit recruitment & Training,
Rhino House, Karen Road, Karen
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Only applicants who are successful will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- counselling jobs in kenya 2012
- COUNSELLING vacancies - Kenya - October 2012
- COUNSELLING Vacancies in Kenya
50 total views, 1 today