Dynamic People Consulting: Quantity Surveyor Job
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor with experience in consulting for one of its clients.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities;
- Conduct cost estimations and taking off;
- Carry out re-measurements;
- Prepare financial statement/appraisals;
- Compute financial accounts.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Quantity Surveying (previously Building Economics);
- Registered with the Board of Registration of Architects & Quantity Surveyors;
- 3-5 years working post graduate building works experience preferably in private sector;
- A good grasp of the Agreement and Conditions of Building Contract for Building;
- Ability to represent the firm in Site Meetings and Consultant/Client Meetings;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and learn quickly;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Written and Oral communication skills;
- Planning and organizing skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
37 total views, 1 today