Dynamic People Consulting: HR Manager Job
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Human Resource Manager for one of its clients, a faith-based international NGO.
The overall role of the incumbent will certainly be to keep and also boost the individual resources of the East Africa and Central Africa Regional Offices by preparing, applying and examining individual resources policies, plans and also techniques.
The Human Resource Manager will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Develop and manage a comprehensive Human Resource System to support the implementation of the regional strategies;
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Human Resources policy strategy;
- Develop effective tools to assist in creating an optimal organizational structure and productive work environment;
- Assess training needs and develop and manage a staff training programme;
- Ensure succession plans are in place for key leadership roles; and
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Function.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Management;
- Five (5) years experience in a similar capacity;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) or any other recognized professional HR Body;
- Possess knowledge and experience of relevant labour laws;
- Possess knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven leadership and management skills;
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills;
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
35 total views, 1 today