Under limited supervision, responsible for all facets of end-user account and relationship management by building sales, meeting and exceeding sales quotas and increasing the client’s brand awareness and market penetration and developing and coordinating sales activity to identified end-user customers within a defined territory. Collaborates with key customers including, End-User, Value Added Resellers, Original Equipment Manufacturers and other Business Partners. The successful person will report to National Sales Manager/Business Sales Manager.
The successful person will report to National Sales Manager/Business Sales Manager.
The position will be based in Nairobi.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Promote the complete client range to increase client sales growth into reseller and end user markets
- Collect sales out data from channel partners in order to identify end users as focus for sales activity.
- Develop and execute a sales plan by account to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Introduce specific product and service propositions to suit the demands of target end users in conjunction with all relevant support departments
- Maintain a business prospect pipeline with full opportunity details, highlighting hardware, supplies and services revenue potential.
- Agree and review quarterly business plans with Business Sales Manager/ National Sales Manager.
- To manage promotional campaigns within accounts appropriate to customer and business needs.
- Ensure optimal implementation of generic marketing campaigns within accounts.
- Support the Regional Business Manager with information to support the forecasting process
- Collate competitive market place information and feedback through sales managers/ business managers for promotional activities
- Manage the development and implementation of the customer relationship management initiative as required.
- If appropriate, work effectively with vertical/specialist sales managers to maximize sales
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts.
Qualifications et experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Sales or Related Field
- A Master’s degree is desirable
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience within the technology industry
- Previous work experience in Kenya
- Direct account management background preferable
- Record of success in large reseller accounts
- Innovative approach
- Ability to work to set objectives to achieve the business goals
- Evidence of academic achievement