Director Job Vacancy in Kenya
The role will require the candidate to provide leadership to the Program Managers / Project Managers in running the development, RnD and operations and drive the architecture, build, testing, with an aim to meet and excel the customer needs, as well as, internal needs, such as working closely with the Sr. leadership team and achieve operational parameters.
- Overall 15+ experience in the industry with a minimum 10 years+ of experience in a development centre.
- Qualification: Post Graduate from a reputed Institution with Computer Science specialization and preferably a PMP certification.
- Preferable Experience at customer site as onsite delivery manager or experience as Technology Practice Head / Delivery Head for Horizontal or Industry verticals
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Fixed Price project management, with SLA based delivery
- Multi vendor / SI Program management experience
- Offshore DM experience (should have handled a large enterprise accounts or multiple small and medium sized accounts)
- Well-versed with quality management processes
- Any leadership initiatives assumed Corporate level or at any SBU/vertical/functional level, with a proven success
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Extensive knowledge in developing applications in Microsoft ERP platforms.
33 total views, 1 today