Direct Sales Agents at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited in Nairobi
Kenya Orient Insurance Limited is registered under the insurance Act of Kenya and is authorized to underwrite all classes of General Insurance Business.
DIRECT SALES AGENTS
Reports To: Unit Manager
Overall Responsibility: Direct sales of various insurance products on offer.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking telemarketing with the aim of generating leads that will lead to successful applications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and e-mail.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Acting as an intermediary between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- General customer service that arise in the course of duty.
- ‘O’ level education Minimum Grade C,
- Diploma in a business related field and Certificate of proficiency in Insurance will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year progressive experience in sales.
- He/She should have good interpersonal and organizational skills, strong presentation skills and ability to work under minimum supervision.
- The candidate should demonstrate maturity and courtesy.
- In addition the ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator team player and computer literate.
If you feel that you meet the criteria please forward a copy of your application and updated resume and contact details of three work-related referees, to The Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, before close of business 18th April, 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
27 total views, 1 today