Dentist Job At VIVA AFYA in Kenya
We are devoted to delivering high-quality, patient-centred treatment with remarkable client service within the reach of every person.
Viva Afya Ltd is looking for certified as well as motivated staff in order to quickly fill the position of dental surgeon.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and delivery of efficient and high standards of Dental Care to patients.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of common dental conditions, temporary and permanent dental restorations, extractions and disimpactions , prescription of analgesics and antibiotics.
- Ensuring proper utilization of equipment and other supplies in the department.
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a recognized university.
- Should be or is eligible to be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Must have worked for at least one (1) year after completion of Internship.
Applicants who meet the above criteria can forward their CV’s, along with the copies of Degree (BDS), and other necessary credentials to [email protected] by 15th December 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
43 total views, 1 today