Deloitte Kenyan Jobs 2011: Executive Assistant
Join a fast-growing practice and work with like-minded people who are at the forefront of their chosen field.
The position of Program Executive Assistant in the Consulting department – Strategy & Operations offers you an excellent opportunity to customize everything; from your career path to your educational opportunities, to your benefits, while working within a stimulating and challenging environment that focuses on teamwork and outstanding service delivery.
This position will be based on our Nairobi office but will entail some regional travel to our EA offices.
As a Program Executive Assistant, you will be a valuable resource, charged with the following:
- Operational support to the Chief Of Party and other Technical Advisors;
- Capacity-building and Technical Assistance;
- Knowledge Management and Communication; and
- Support to Internal and External Clients.
As the ideal team player, you should posses the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field;
- At least four years work experience in project/program administration;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Capacity to work independently and take initiative on one’s own;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project helpful; and
- Experience in management of USAID funded projects will be an added advantage. Work experience in the field of international health, HIV/AIDS, supply chain management, health logistics, or international development will also be an added advantage.
To the successful candidate, the Firm will offer a competitive remuneration package and a highly energised team environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, kindly post your application together with your CV at www.deloitte.com/careers (Careers tab > Experienced Hire > Kenya > Job search>Program Executive Assistant).
Closing date: 08 July 2011
48 total views, 1 today