Data Entry Clerk/IT Support Officer Job Vacancy in Kericho
Job Title: IT Support Officer / Data Entry Clerk
Reports To: Program Coordinator
Employment Status: Contract
Receives, reviews, and enters data into computer system or tracking database according to established procedures.
Ensures accuracy of all data recorded and performs database maintenance functions, support the institution’s vision, mission and goals.
Support all ICT equipments and network infrastructure and ensure that they are working well.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general ICT duties such as Hardware installation, software installation, computer maintenance, network and internet support and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and provide solution to the Live with Hope Local area Network.
- Troubleshoot internet related issues with Walter Reed Project IT Officer and service providers.
- Provide user support to users in the office
- Sourcing of hardware and software for LWHC
- Data entry on the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System in place. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
- Troubleshooting EMR issues at site
- Support the data team and admin in data reports and other reporting requirements required of the LWHC
- Support data teams in generation of queries on existing and future databases at LWHC as requested.
- Reviews and makes necessary corrections to information entered in databases in consultation with data teams.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
- Maintains confidential information
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Compentency (To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies):
- Good IT supports background and experience.
- Ability to operate various work-processing software, spreadsheets, and database programs.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Interact and maintain good working relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Diploma in any of the following: Information Technology, IMIS , Computer Studies,Computer Networking, Computer Science from recognized institution
- One year post training experience is required
- Experience in IT support will be an added advantage
- Experience in MS office applications specifically MS access , Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Experience in User support and hardware and software installation
- Network support experience will also be an added advantage
Closing Date: 17th December 2012
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must submit a resume, related diploma certificates, transcripts, indicating why you are suitable for the position with your current or expected salary
by POST to PO BOX 2043 Kericho,
or by HAND to Live With Hope Centre, Motobo, Kericho
by 5:00pm,17th December 2012.
59 total views, 1 today