Customer Service Representatives Vacancies
Our client, a Security firm with its Head Office in Nairobi, is looking for Customer Service Representatives.
We are looking for candidates with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, to provide product and service information as well solutions, to customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Customer Care Center in compiling collaterals, preparation of Client Feedback List and Customer Care Plan.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required
- Log complaint into the system and ensure they are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate timelines for resolving complaint to the client.
- Regular follow up with the relevant HOD’s to ensure complaints are closed in time.
- Visit clients for customer feedback as per the Customer Satisfaction Form.
- Collect Client details, interests and update information.
- Ensure all clients are visited as per the planned schedule.
- Visit all clients wanting to terminate services and aim to maintain a retention rate of 100%.
- Generate cross/up sell leads during Client visits.
- Ensure all contracts are signed as per company policy.
- Visit customers after incident for feedback.
- Take customer feedback on the Technical maintenance/service and installation.
- At least 3 years Experience in customer service in a busy environment
- A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills
- Outstanding work ethic (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
- Good report writing skills
- Product and market knowledge skills
- Must be aged below 30 yrs
38 total views, 1 today