Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Helping customers in deciding what types of products or services would best suit their needs.
- Keeping records of transactions and update and maintaining databases of information.
- Entering information in to computers as they speak to clients
- A minimum of a diploma in marketing
- A certificate in customer service is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computers
- Spontaneous, mature, and friendly personality.
- Must be intelligent with ability to handle diverse customers.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Should have good customer service skills.
- Good keyboard skills.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Suite 3, 13th Floor, Development House,
Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
Via email to: [email protected]
N.B: we do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database any for interviewing.