Customer Service Rep Job in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a Security firm with its Head Office in Nairobi, is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing product and service information as well as handling clients’ complaints.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Customer Care Center in compiling collaterals, preparation of Client Feedback List and Customer Care Plan.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required
- Log complaint into the system and ensure they are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate timelines for resolving complaint to the client.
- Regular follow up with the relevant HOD’s to ensure complaints are closed in time.
- Visit clients for customer feedback as per the Customer Satisfaction Form.
- Collect Client details, interests and update information.
- Ensure all clients are visited as per the planned schedule.
- Visit all clients wanting to terminate services and aim to maintain a retention rate of 100%.
- Take customer feedback on the Technical maintenance/service and installation.
- At least 3 years Experience in customer service in a busy environment
- A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills
- Outstanding work ethic (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
- Good report writing skills
- Product and market knowledge skills
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
98 total views, 1 today