Customer Service Rep (Intern) Job in Kenya
The purpose of this role is to field and log technical customer calls and e-mails; provide first line support, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action, or otherwise escalate issues to next level support.
- Manage support calls/e-mails, and escalate to the relevant team
- Open, track and close trouble tickets; maintain status updates and requests with the
- Engage various troubleshooting methods to fix a problem, logging the calls into a service desk system.
- Periodically call up customers post incident resolution to ensure their satisfaction and provide any additional service if required.
- Perform additional diagnostic duties with the customer
- Provide fault analysis and prepare reports
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ethical conduct
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environments
- Ability to work flexible shifts that include evenings and weekends
- Current college student with coursework in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical or Electronic engineering or related technical disciplines
- At least one years’ experience working with computer technology in a business or institutional environment
- Computer Literacy in MS Office is essential
- Professional Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision making
- Analytical Skills
- Goal oriented, learning skills
- Assertive, pro-active and initiative
- Team oriented, adaptability
- Stress tolerance, perseverance
- Tactful, attention to detail, problem-solving
- Goal oriented, flexible
- Task execution, planning and organizing
- The position will be based in Nairobi
- Must be prepared to work long hours and weekends
- Must be willing to assume varying responsibilities as delegated from time to time.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
187 total views, 1 today