Customer Service Rep (Intern) Job in Kenya
The purpose of this role is to field and log technical customer calls and e-mails; provide first line support, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action, or otherwise escalate issues to next level support.
- Manage support calls/e-mails, and escalate to the relevant team
- Open, track and close trouble tickets; maintain status updates and requests with the
- Engage various troubleshooting methods to fix a problem, logging the calls into a service desk system.
- Periodically call up customers post incident resolution to ensure their satisfaction and provide any additional service if required.
- Perform additional diagnostic duties with the customer
- Provide fault analysis and prepare reports
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ethical conduct
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environments
- Ability to work flexible shifts that include evenings and weekends
- Current college student with coursework in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical or Electronic engineering or related technical disciplines
- At least one years’ experience working with computer technology in a business or institutional environment
- Computer Literacy in MS Office is essential
- Professional Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision making
- Analytical Skills
- Goal oriented, learning skills
- Assertive, pro-active and initiative
- Team oriented, adaptability
- Stress tolerance, perseverance
- Tactful, attention to detail, problem-solving
- Goal oriented, flexible
- Task execution, planning and organizing
- The position will be based in Nairobi
- Must be prepared to work long hours and weekends
- Must be willing to assume varying responsibilities as delegated from time to time.
92 total views, 1 today