Customer Service Executives Careers – East Africa (4 Positions)
Customer Service Executives Careers – East Africa
Our client is a reputable international insurance company, dealing with property and general insurance looking to engage four (04) Customer Service Executives to deliver on customer retention initiatives.
- Handle calls within pre-determined service guidelines.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Update customer information on the CRM.
- Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Prepare daily shift hand-over report
Qualifications, skills and work experience:
- A degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Fluent in the English Language (must be well spoken)
- Good IT literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum of six (06) months experience in a similar role
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Remains calm when faced with difficulty or angry customers.
- Initiative to update self on new and current products and/or services, pricing and promotions
- Ability to handle busy periods by managing one’s stress levels.
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
Closing date: Wednesday, 28th October 2011.
Application process:- www.horizoncontactcenters.com/careers
24 total views, 1 today