Customer Service Coordinator Job in Nairobi: Ice-Cold Merchandisers
Customer Service coordinator
Our Client is the leading player in the global Ice-Cold Merchandisers (Beverage Coolers) market and is the largest glass bottle producer in West Africa, meeting the needs of beverage companies.
The position entails the management of the Company’s Service Call centre.
- Receipt and processing of customer complaints.
- Management of data flow to and from service providers
- Post warranty invoices reconciliation.
- Management of Service KPIs- accurately and timely opening and closing of Service Calls.
- Local order processing
- Monthly reporting for post warranty.
- Support Customers Service with spare parts reconciliation and expensing.
- Preferred Requirements:
- Minimum : Degree in Social Sciences
- At least CPA 1.
- At least 2 year experience working in a customer service environment preferably in the accounts department or data Analysis.
- Experience in Ms Word, Ms Excel, outlook and other related computer packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff.
- Capacity to work independently and as a team member.
- Data management skills.
- Good communication skills, excellent telephone manner and excellent customer service attitude.
- Experience with customer service support.
- Be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task during high volume call times.
- Working knowledge of accounting system Pastel will be an added advantage.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
19 total views, 1 today