Current Coca Cola Job Vacancies – Kisii Bottlers Limited
- The job holder will report to the Operations Manager.
- He/She will be responsible for timely dispatch of product to the market and ensuring that the company fleet is well maintained through coordination with the Garage Supervisor and ensuring the safety of product in the warehouse and containers in the yard.
The Operations Superintendent’s principal accountability will be:-
- Ensure customer orders are delivered promptly at all times in the most cost effective manner.
- Optimize utilization of available resources to attain the highest standards of service in regard to product handling in the warehouses, distribution and container handling.
- Ensure safety of finished products in the warehouse and and containers (crates & glass) in the yard.
- Ensure proper and efficient use of delivery trucks to increase truck turn rounds.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating distribution activities.
- Ensure the set delivery targets are met.
- Supervise, evaluate and review the performance of staff in the section.
- Maintain an accurate record of products stored in the warehouse.
- Ensure inventory control including product rotation and breakage control.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University, preferably in a business related field.
- Post-graduate qualification in Operations Management, Logistics, Business Administration or Sales is an added advantage.
- A high degree of strategic and commercial aptitude as well as excellent communication skills.
- Over three years experience in Operations Management, Logistics,Warehousing in the FMCG Industry.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong leadership skills and computer literate.
Key Accountability / Result Areas
Reporting directly to the The Senior Accountant your principal accountability will be:-
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data in the General Ledger by carrying out periodic reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate computation and timely filling of tax returns
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of robust internal controls and procedures over financial transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quartely and annual financial reports.
- Assist in carrying out internal and external audits.
- Management of accounts payables and undertaking of regular reconciliations of supplier accounts and quick resolution of issues thereof.
- A Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or a related field.
- Full professional accounting qualifications e.g. CPA(K), ACCA.
- A masters degree will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years experience in accounting and finance with hands on experience in general ledger accounts management, audit and tax.
- Membership to a professional accounting body is desirable
Key Accountability / Result Areas
Reporting directly to The Mainteinance Engineer, your principal accountability will be:-
- Ensure the existing buildings are properly maintained.
- Ensure the planned repairs and mainteinance program for buildings and structures is carried out.
- Maintain a register of all buildings and structures.
- Liaise with Local Authorities regarding building plans, permits, so as to ensure compliance.
- Development of annual building, repairs and mainteinance budget proposal.
- Coming up with drawings , designs and appropriate bill of quantities.
- Recommend changes to current buildings in line with expert advise.
- A holder of Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or related field, with 3 years working experience, or a Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering, Building Construction with 5 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Highly developed report writing skills and should be computer literate.
- Kisii Bottlers Limited depends heavily on the passion, innovation and integrity of our people.
- We focus on attracting, developing & retaining the best talent.
- Our work environment nurtures these three values (passion, innovation & integrity).
- In addition to a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of benefits commensurate with the requisite, the company can offer a challenging and rewarding career.
Human Resource Manager
Kisii Bottlers Limited
P.O. Box 3456-40200
Kisii – Kenya
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 4th May 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Kisii Bottlers Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Any lobbying and / or canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
50 total views, 1 today