Credit Officers Needed in Kenya (6 Positions)
Date: 1st January 2012
Reports To: Regional Credit Supervisor.
Purpose of the job:Customer recruitment and sale of all company products within the assigned area in a way to ensure growth and high quality loan book leading to overall expansion and growth in branch business
Functions / Responsibilities / Experience:
1. Portfolio growth in customer numbers and OLB
- Excellent customer care
- Link with the public
- Effective and efficient feedback on all customer issues and dissemination of information to the clients emanating from the organization
- Champion group management and advice group leaders on group matters
- Day to day decision making and problem solving in the portfolio
- Liaison with the local authority i.e. chiefs, opinion leaders etc
- Ensuring adequate appraisal of loans
- Ensuring comprehensive business assessment
- Ensuring compliance to loan policies and procedures
- Recommend all loans for approval in committee with the branch credit committee
- Timely and efficient collections for high quality loan book
- Default management
- Customer training
- Good business skills,
- Strong communication and Negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Complaints handling skills.
- Listening and questioning skills.
- Good in relationship building and maintaining.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills.
- High initiative and ability to work independently with minimum supervision,
- A person of high integrity and ethical behavior is a key requirement,
- At least 2 years as a Credit Officer
- Conversant with computer packages
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Business Management/Administration
- Achievement of set targets
- Growth in customer numbers
- High rate of loan repayment and portfolio quality
- Growth revenues in comparison to expenditure
59 total views, 1 today