Credit Officer and Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya
Financial Institution Vacancies
Our client, a financial institution intends to fill the following vacancies:-
Business Development Manager
Job Ref. MN 5448
- Business Development and growth with emphasis in developing SME and Corporate Lending as well as Project and Investments Financing.
- Marketing the institution and brand building.
- Improving of Structures for Credit Lending i.e. Policies, Manuals etc.
- Principally responsible for Credit Analysis and presentation of Credits to the Board Credit Committee.
- Plus other related responsibilities.
- Basic degree in any of the disciplines: Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management, Statistics, economics etc.
- A first business degree or a Masters degree in any business management area.
- At least 5-7 years in a Banking environment with SME and Corporate Lending.
Job Ref. MN 5449
- Credit Analysis for Loan and Investment appraisals.
- Preparing Credit Appraisals Reports.
- Plus other Credit Control functions.
- Basic Degree in any of the disciplines: Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management, Statistics, Economics Master will be an advantage.
- Part or full qualifications in CPA or ACCA would be an advantage.
Send your application by hand, courier post or email so as to reach us before 3.00pm, 16th August, 2012.
Executive Selection Division,
Manpower Services (K) Ltd.,
3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza,
Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance,
P.O. Box 50736 – 00200,
Email: [email protected]
Disclose current or past salary.
Failure to disclose could disqualify your application.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
85 total views, 1 today