Credit Officer and Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya
Financial Institution Vacancies
Our client, a financial institution intends to fill the following vacancies:-
Business Development Manager
Job Ref. MN 5448
- Business Development and growth with emphasis in developing SME and Corporate Lending as well as Project and Investments Financing.
- Marketing the institution and brand building.
- Improving of Structures for Credit Lending i.e. Policies, Manuals etc.
- Principally responsible for Credit Analysis and presentation of Credits to the Board Credit Committee.
- Plus other related responsibilities.
- Basic degree in any of the disciplines: Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management, Statistics, economics etc.
- A first business degree or a Masters degree in any business management area.
- At least 5-7 years in a Banking environment with SME and Corporate Lending.
Job Ref. MN 5449
- Credit Analysis for Loan and Investment appraisals.
- Preparing Credit Appraisals Reports.
- Plus other Credit Control functions.
- Basic Degree in any of the disciplines: Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management, Statistics, Economics Master will be an advantage.
- Part or full qualifications in CPA or ACCA would be an advantage.
Send your application by hand, courier post or email so as to reach us before 3.00pm, 16th August, 2012.
Executive Selection Division,
Manpower Services (K) Ltd.,
3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza,
Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance,
P.O. Box 50736 – 00200,
Disclose current or past salary.
Failure to disclose could disqualify your application.
53 total views, 1 today