COVEX Recruits Sales Rep in Kenya
Covenant Executives Consultants (COVEX) is the leading HR and management consultancy located in Nairobi-Kenya.
Our core values are Excellence, integrity, professionalism, teamwork, communication and accountability.
We offer dynamic hr and management solutions through our experienced and qualified team. Do you fall in any of the following categories?
1. Have been attending interview (s) & missed the job?
2. NOT confident?
3. Lack good communication skills?
4. Don’t know how to answer questions?
5. Lack good presentation skills?
6. Rarely invited for interview (s)?
7. Resume NOT eye catching?
8. Job NOT satisfying?
9. Remain stagnant for years doing the same job?
10. Change jobs regularly?
Send a brief note ONLY indicating your challenge to:
Sales Representative (1 post)
Our client in aviation industry seeks to recruit a Sales Representative to sell aviation products. The preferred candidate should be based in Nairobi.
· Dealing with top executives
· Selling aviation products to airlines
· Possibility of travel within East Africa and training from top American aviation Companies over time.
· Submitting daily reports to head office
Qualifications ,Experience & competencies
· A recent graduate
· MUST have 1 year experience in aviation industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, read/write/speak English
· Computer literate
· Able to work independently
How to apply;
Please send full page cover letter stating why you are the MOST suitable candidate for this position.
Kindly indicate Job title on subject line.
Applications without the above shall not be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
43 total views, 1 today