COVEX Recruits Relocation Consultant in Kenya
Covenant Executives Consultants (COVEX) is the leading HR and management consultancy located in Nairobi-Kenya.
Our core values are Excellence, integrity, professionalism, teamwork, communication and accountability.
We offer dynamic hr and management solutions through our experienced and qualified team. Do you fall in any of the following categories?
- Have been attending interview (s) & missed the job?
- NOT confident?
- Lack good communication skills?
- Don’t know how to answer questions?
- Lack good presentation skills?
- Rarely invited for interview (s)?
- Resume NOT eye catching?
- Job NOT satisfying?
- Remain stagnant for years doing the same job?
- Change jobs regularly?
Send a brief note ONLY indicating your challenge to: consults(at)covenantexecutives(dot)co(dot)ke
Relocation consultant (1 post)
Our client is wishes to hire a Relocation consultant. Ideally, the candidate would have solid experience in relocations, providing a large range of services to expats including immigration services, home search, school search, and administrative support.
The position is mainly to assist customers in relocation projects and to grow local business through sales and marketing activities.
Main tasks include:
- Manage all customers’ requests (immigration, etc)
- Ensure that our suppliers/partners are meeting their commitments
- Assist our clients in accommodation search
- Assist our clients in settling in and at departure
- Assist our clients with all necessary steps for working abroad, compliance with the local legislation of the customer
- Meet potential customers and set up a local sales activity plan
- Ensure permanent quality control
- Select, screen and identify local suppliers
- Respect deadlines
- Ensure service delivery commitments
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Matric or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Well presented
- Driving licence
- Bilingual (local + English)
- Self sufficient and results driven
Duty station: Nairobi
Salary: Kshs 120,000 Net pay & above depending with experience
Commencement date: Immediately
How to apply
Please send full page cover letter stating why you are the MOST suitable candidate for this position. Kindly indicate Job title on subject line.
Applications without the above shall be disregarded.
Note: Due to the urgency of position, we will contact shortlisted candidates within the shortest time possible.
33 total views, 1 today