County Sales Executives Jobs
Our client, a leading producing and supplier of quality meat products in Kenya, wishes to fill the position of Sales Representatives across all counties in the country.
The ideal candidates should be self-driven and result-oriented.
Reports to : County Sales Executive
· Responsible for improving the company products sales within the county
Main Tasks and Duties
Marketing and Sales
· Actively support the management in developing marketing events for product activation
· Conducting market research
· Expanding and maintaining new market accounts
· Identifying marketing opportunities by defining consumer requirements
· Creating awareness of the company products to the market
· Making sales plans and weekly and monthly sales budget
· Prepares Monthly Reports for the Management
· Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Supporting the management build distributorship networks in the county
· Degree or Diploma in sales and marketing
Experience / Technical knowledge
· Over three years experience in sales of FMCGs
· Understanding of Temperature control product sales
· Good people-skills
· Excellent reporting and communication skills both written and oral
· Ability to work under minimum supervision
· Willing to settle within the county
· Willing to work on retainer and commission
· Additional Language/s an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Representative as the subject and the county you are well versed to sell.
38 total views, 1 today