Country Sales Manager at Inmobia in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs
Country Sales Manager at Inmobia in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Due to our rapid expansion across the African continent we seek to recruit suitably qualified, enthusiastic and highly dynamic people for our African Headquarters in Nairobi.
COUNTRY SALES MANAGER – Kenya
- To manage sales in Kenya and be responsible for meeting the budget goals.
- To personally meet with relevant customers in Kenya.
- To promote content sourcing and driving sales to respective Clients.
- To keep a daily updated task list, have weekly and monthly reporting duties.
Skills & Background:
- Degree/Diploma in project management, marketing or customer service. A proven track record of running projects with 3 years’ experience as Project Manager within Telecoms or similar field.
- Occupational Skills: Project Management skills, communication, presentation and good interpersonal skills.
- Specific Competence: English language skills (written and spoken), ability to efficiently communicate technical matters with organisations within Inmobia, and towards customer, on both technical and management levels.
- Personal Traits: Self-motivated, presentable, team player with a positive attitude to acquire more skills, ability to resolve conflicts within projects including human aspects and to develop new ideas and drive improvements within the role.
To be considered, please email your application latest 10-09-2011 to email@example.com
Please send your application to the email address stated under the relevant position and note:
One file ONLY with Application letter (max 1 page) and CV (max 3 pages) in same file; As Word or PDF.
Subject Field must include: “JOBTITLE” and your name.
You can find further information about our company on www.inmobia.com.
Inmobia is a worldwide leading provider of mobile platforms and services for mobile operators, media, advertising and digital companies, as well as financial and health organizations. Inmobia is a Danish company, founded in 1998, with offices in Scandinavia, Bahrain, Kenya, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Colombia, Mexico and USA.
58 total views, 1 today