(COTU) Jobs Kenya, Nomination to the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Such a person should:
1. a) be a holder of a degree from a University recognized in Kenya
b) has knowledge and at least (10) ten years experience in either:-
- Industrial Relations Practice
- Labour Laws
- Finance and Administration
- Public Management
- Human Resource Management; or
- Labour Laws
3. A person shall not be qualified for nomination if the person:
- Is a member of parliament or country assembly
- A member of a governing body of a political party
- Is a member of a local authority
- Is an un-discharged bankrupt; or
- Has been removed from office for contravening the provisions of any law
P.O. Box 13000-00200
Application should be received by Wednesday 17th August 2011.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
127 total views, 1 today