Corporate Sales Executive Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client an IT company within Nairobi is seeking energetic, enthusiastic individuals for the position of Corporate Sales Executive, who will plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- Generate and qualify for leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients so at to close deal
- Conduct product training to clients and customers
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activity
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Planning and strategizing
- Good verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
- Minimum a diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- 3 years experience in handling corporate sales of computer and its accessories
- Age: preferably between 28yrs and 35yrs.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications packages.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Experience in making presentations
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
Till position is filled.
Disclaimer: Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above need not apply.
48 total views, 1 today