Coordinator Job in Kericho, With Live with Hope Centre
The Live with Hope Centre is a Community Based Organization (CBO) working in areas of HIV/AIDS care, support and prevention.
The Live with Hope Centre would like to recruit a full time Men as Partners in HIV Prevention (MAPP) Coordinator.
- To coordinate the Men as Partners in HIV prevention (MAPP) at LWHC by organizing and facilitating the trainings in Kericho.
- To provide timely reports as may be required and keep proper records on MAPP file.
- To plan and conduct the MAPP intervention trainings to meet the annual set target.
- To participate in planning and budgeting for program activities.
- To cooperate with other ABY program areas to achieve a comprehensive integrated and effective HIV Prevention Program
- To mentor and provide linkages to other prevention interventions, care and treatment and youth friendly RH services.
- To perform any other duty that may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a diploma in social sciences from a recognized institution
- Experience in facilitating MAPP program is a MUST.
- Must possess a certificate in TOF/TOT and be an experienced facilitator. A certificate in MAPP – TOF will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with a certificate of participation in MAPP in addition to a certificate as a trained facilitator or trainer are also encouraged to apply.
- Trained in at least one of the Evidence Informed Interventions including Families Matter Program, Healthy choices for a better future, Community prevention with positives etc.
- Broader understanding of integration of HIV prevention interventions into care and treatment
- Conversant with Microsoft packages e.g. Access, power point presentation, excel etc
- Good communication skills.
- Possess good report writing skills
- Should have good knowledge of English and Swahili language, both written and oral.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
Send your CV, two letters from referees stating why you would be suitable for the position, a copy of your academic & training certificates, testimonials and covering letter indicating why you are suitable for the position with your current or expected salary
by POST to PO BOX 2043 Kericho,
or by HAND to Live With Hope Centre, Motobo, Kericho by 5:00pm, 7th December 2012.
Previous applicants need not to re-apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
43 total views, 1 today