Consumer Bank International Graduate Programme Massive Jobs in Kenya 2011
The Consumer Bank serves the needs of 13 million retail customers, including small and medium-sized businesses through a network of over 1,700 branches and 5,600 ATMs in 70 countries.
About the programme
The Consumer Bank International Graduate Programme is an 18-month broad-based programme designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to quickly move into a leadership position. Whether it’s leading a team, running a budget or delivering transformational change for our customers, we expect you to lead as soon as you graduate.
During the programme you’ll develop:
- A broad understanding of every aspect of the Consumer Bank – from risk to products, and everything in between.
- People management skills to equip you to lead diverse teams with an unwavering commitment to serving the needs of our customers.
- Business management skills that enable you to see the big picture, and also give you the skills needed to dive into the detail if required.
To prepare you for a demanding role as a future leader we’ll teach you how a retail bank works – from how to identify and mitigate risk to product innovation, to aligning the operations of the business behind our strategic intent. By teaming you up with our best senior leaders, you will build the management skills necessary to run the business, shape our agenda and lead diverse teams in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
And we’ll stand right behind you, supporting you to develop the necessary skills and knowledge covering every aspect of our Consumer Banking business.
The programme content changes each year to keep pace with our strategy and the current environment, though you can expect to take part in:
- A demanding academic programme to learn the fundamentals of retail banking.
- A programme of rotations in the core component parts of our business.
- Technical training delivered by experts in-country.
- An action learning programme solving real business challenges.
56 total views, 1 today