Consultants Job Vacancies in Kenya
We are a medium size firm offering consulting services mainly in Corporate Governance support (Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Control Frameworks, Internal Auditing Services, Fraud Risk Assessment and
We are seeking to fill the following two positions in the firm:
(2) Assistant Consultant
1. Graduate in Business related studies (Finance or Accounting)
2. Qualified Accountant.
3. Work experience of 2-3 years for the Consultant, and 1 year for the Assistant Consultant; Internal Auditing experience will be an added advantage.
4. Excellent skills in MS Word and Excel; experience in use of CAATTs software will be an added advantage.
5. Candidate should demonstrate ability to:
- communicate effectively
- write reports that are clear and concise
- be analytical
- relate and interact very well with all levels of client staff
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to [email protected] not later than 28th September 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
99 total views, 1 today