Communications Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Usage your overview in Literature, Communications or Marketing and deep understanding of and long-lasting experience in African society to be part of a leading company committed to enhancing the lives of children staying in poverty.
World Vision (WV) is a global network of individuals committed to enhance the health of children all over by enabling neighborhoods and households to conquer the obstacles of poverty and oppression.
The Communications Supervisor will certainly create and carry out an interactions approach created to fulfill the marketing and communications requires the assigned country workplace in the region and the World Eyesight Collaboration as a whole, making it possible for World Eyesight East Africa Regional Office
(WV EARO) to proactively engage all stakeholders (both internal and external) to increase their awareness and understanding of the needs of affected children, families and communities and WV EARO’s response and impact.
- Design/revise sectoral strategy on national office communications, identify priorities and business plan, and coordinate implementation thereof and monitor progress.
- Lead the production and timely submission of high quality communications resources such as photos, videos, situation reports, newsletters, annual reports with relevant facts & data to Support and Partnership offices and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Global Rapid Response Team during Level 3 emergency response communications in supporting the National Offices communications with all stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous learning and facilitate documentation of best practices in communication during humanitarian emergency crisis and contribute to the community of practice and centre of excellence.
- Support National Office in ensuring adherence to HEA and communications and advocacy policies, protocols, standards and branding of WVI relating to communications.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with external stakeholders such as media, donors, government, policy makers, partners and audiences to enhance World Vision’s credibility and influence in promotion of children’s rights.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Deep understanding of and long-term experience in African culture
- High level of awareness of global and regional socio-economic, political and environmental issues
- At least 5 years of professional experience in International communications, media or public relations.
- Experience in media crisis
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
198 total views, 1 today