Commercial Account Executive Job Vacancy in Mombasa
Commercial Account Executive – General Insurance
Reports to: Client Country Head – Kenya
Division: General Insurance Department – Mombasa office
A leading MIP and Broker in Kenya with offices in Dubai, Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu, is seeking a Commercial Accounts Executive.
The successful candidate will be required to set up and develop corporate accounts on General Insurance within Mombasa City and adjoining areas.
S/He will be supported by both the Mombasa and Nairobi Offices in Lead Generation.
- Developing and maintaining new business relationships with stake holders.
- Preparation of quotations and advising clients on the product that best meet their requirements.
- Managing high level standards in relation to services as per the client’s expectations.
- Comply with regulatory and other standards as directed by line management.
- In accordance with LCI Renewal Strategy, negotiate renewal terms, adjustments and cover extensions.
- Identify revenue development opportunities and make recommendations.
- Professionally represent LCI, demonstrating an understanding of corporate objectives.
- Develop effective working relationships with other LCI specialist areas of business.
- Maintain clients’ interactions records in the systems.
- Submit regular reports as per management requirement.
- Meet with team members to discuss relevant client issues.
- Ensure customer expectations, service as well as claims assistance are done in a timely manner.
- Liaise with management in the development of strategic plans for the General insurance activity.
Education and Experience
- An awareness of RACI principles (Responsibility, Accountability, Consult, Inform).
- ACII complete or part (Ongoing study).
- Bachelor of Arts/Commerce.
- COP qualification.
- Proven 3 – 5 years experience in General Insurance sales/underwriting.
- Strong understanding of a wide range of Commercial Insurance Risks with good knowledge of the available markets and their current conditions
- Experience in presenting to senior management and directors.
- Strong negotiation and client facing skills
- Self motivated and organized with good management skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle varied tasks/instructions.
- Team player able to achieve core business aims and values.
- Ability to be flexible when required, responding to change and learning opportunities.
- Good internal knowledge of systems, processes and Best Practice Guides.
Competitive salary + 21 days holiday, medical insurance for self and family.
Sponsorship for study in insurance related field also considered.
Additional income if KPI/Targets are met.
Qualified candidates to send their C.Vs and cover letters by 28th December 2012 through:[email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
98 total views, 1 today