Coffee Specialist Consultant Job At Frank Management Consult Limited
Using participatory approach to improve the coffee production chain activities such as seedling preparation, planting, plantations maintenance (mulching, pruning, fertilizer and pesticide application), harvesting processing and marketing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Specialist must have education in agricultural sciences with over 10 years practical experience in coffee nursery preparation to harvesting
- The specialist must have proved practical experience as Master Trainers in coffee
- Practical experience in developing framers field schools and ToT activities in coffee with a special focus on implementing appropriate agronomic practices for the commodity of interest coffee).
- Experience in improving old coffee plantations through the use of appropriate agronomic practices and expansion through the FFS approach,
- Practical framers field schools and ToT experiences in coffee under African conditions or any other tropical region with similar conditions,
- Conversant in English and Swahili.
- Ability to travel for long distances especially in rural areas.
- Ability to practically demonstrate training activities in the field in front of trainees farmers by doing hands-on,
- Expertise in touching the post-harvest issues related to coffee, proven experience in setting up and managing farmer field schools systems for small farmers in rural areas of East African Countries will be an advantage.
- Holder of Executive Training Management Certificate
- Experience in setting up IPM methods to control pests and diseases in coffee.
- At least 10 years’ experience in conducting ToT and FFS implementation in perennial crops.
- High expertise in High expertise in High expertise in FFS methodology on various tropical commodities and long experience in conducting ToT sessions through development of training curricula.
- Methodology on various tropical commodities and long experience in conducting ToT sessions through development of training curricula.
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House, 1st Floor
Email: [email protected]
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
73 total views, 1 today