Co-operative Bank of Kenya Recruitment In Mombasa
Account Relationship Manager Job with Co-op Bank Kenya. Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “the Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
The successful person will be reporting to the Head – Corporate Banking & Trade Finance and will be based in Mombasa
Reporting to the Head, Corporate Banking & Trade Finance, the role holder will maintain & market for new corporate clients & manage his corporate portfolio to ensure that the Bank maximises it returns from the relationship and that the client remains completely satisfied.
* In liaison with the Head, CBTF, identify potential corporate clients.
* Analyse the targeted corporate client’s possible needs.
* In liaison with the Head CBTF& other ARMs, prepare a visit itinerary for the existing portfolio.
* Visit and assess possible needs for the client or cross selling opportunities.
* Prepare & circulate a call report for the client .i.e. post visit analysis of the client
* Respond as appropriate to the actionable points based on the analysis of the client’s needs.
* Obtain all the necessary documents for a thorough analysis of a facility request as per the bank’s Lending manual & credit policy.
* Present the completed loan application to the Credit Committee and obtain its’ approval/decline.
* Ensure that the perfection of securities has been done correctly, the correct amounts have been charged, where necessary, the property has been insured against all perils for the full amount and the Bank’s interest in noted in the insurance documents.
* Authorise the disbursement of funds.
* Confirm with the respective branch that security documents for each facility are received and safely kept.
* Promptly advice the Remedial Credit Unit clients that require their attention before the position gets from bad to worse.
The incumbent will be required to possess the following qualifications, attributes and skills:
* A degree in a business related field i.e Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration or Economics or Banking/Finance.
* AKIB or ACIB
* Previous experience in a successful bank or lending Unit within the bank with at least 5 years experience in Lending & Relationship Management
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to the address shown below by 15th July 2011.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote this reference on your application and on the envelope: ARM/3/HRD/2011
Human Resources Division
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 48231 – 00100
- Bank Jobs in Mombasa
- Banking Jobs in Mombasa
- jobs in mombasa kenya july 2011
- mombasa bank vacancies
- Latest career opportunities at co-opbank kenya
- jobs@co-operative bankkenya
- Cooperative bank of kenya current vacancies
- coopbank trading head
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Vacancy
- co-operative bank mombasa
- banking jobs in kenya mombasa
- bank vacancies mombasa
- bank microcredit jobs in kenya
- www cooperative bankvacancies in mombasa
68 total views, 1 today