Clearing and Forwarding Operations Officer Needed in Nairobi
Our client a clearing and forwarding firm based in Nairobi is looking for an operations officer
The operations involves:
- Ensuring proper and smooth day to day running of all Operations
- Handling of employees disciplinary matters and grievances in the absence of the Human Resource Director
- Coordination and supervision of all administrative issues touching on management of logistics, vehicles, including data and maintenance of records to ensure they are updated and in a form for purposes of effective management information systems.
- Supervising the other workers
- Liaising with clients and directors
- Sales and marketing activities and ability to generate clients
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Administration or related study
- 4 years Previous experience in Clearing and forwarding in a managerial position a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and ability to preserver pressure and multi-tasking
- Team Player and mature.
- Preferably a young Man aged between 30– 40 years.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
49 total views, 1 today