Cleaners/Janitors Needed in Ruiru Kenya
We are combining business and clinical innovations to provide affordable maternity and reproductive health services to low-income urban women.
Specifically, we seek experienced, motivated staff to work with us in two positions of Cleaners/Janitors to maintain a clean facility, follow procedures on infection control and waste disposal, dispose of both medical and general waste, and transport and wash soiled linens
These roles are critical to Jacaranda’s goal of delivering quality customer service and maintaining superior patient satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure consistent cleanliness of the facility, of both general waste and medical waste
- Clean and sterilize in-patient areas of the facility following deliveries and other patient procedures
- Transport soiled linens to the laundry, wash, dry, and restock
- Sterilize equipment as assigned
- Any other duties as may be assigned such as stocking routine items and even assisting in wheeling patients in the facility.
- Completed secondary school education
- At least three years’ work experience
- Required: At least 1-2 years’ experience working as a cleaner/Janitor or equivalent in a health facility. Preference given for experience working in busy hospitals or maternities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and empathy
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- Willingness to work night shifts as needed
We anticipate that the salary for this position will be approximately Ksh. 15,000 gross, inclusive of all allowances.
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
201 total views, 3 today