CIC Insurance Group – 10 Financial Advisors
Recently the group ventured into Asset Management; currently CIC has businesses operating all over Kenya with 19 branches.
In order to execute it’s ambitious growth and expansion strategy, CIC Asset Management Ltd wishes to recruit high caliber individuals to fill the following positions:
Ref No: HRD- UTA-04/1/2012
Duties & Responsibilities
- To sell Unit Trust Products
- To create awareness and educate the public on Unit Trusts
- Relationship management with current and potential investors
- To collect and share market intelligence
- To advice clients on financial matters
- Self-driven personality and focus on individual and team success
- Good communication and people skills
- Work experience in the financial services sector
- At least two years experience in selling financial services products: selling Unit Trust Investment will also be an added advantage;
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite
- Mature, confident & articulate
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Insurance, Economics or Finance
- A Diploma in Cooperatives management will be an added advantage
The Group Human Resources Manager
CIC Insurance Group Ltd
P.O Box 59485 – 00200,
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach CIC Insurance by close of business on 4th May, 2012.
Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
If you do not hear from us by 15th June, 2012 consider yourself unsuccessful.
40 total views, 2 today