Chief Finance Officer Job in Mombasa: Yehu Microfinance
The responsiveness of Yehu Microfinance Trust to its valued clients is manifested through a variety of products offered, with tailor made features to suit its lower income segment of the market typically earning two to three US Dollars per day.
Yehu Microfinance Trust has been growing steadily and is now seeking radically accelerated growth. The Board of Trustees is looking for a mission-focused, seasoned, strategic, and process oriented financial management leadership. The leadership must be with experience scaling organization, offering proactive expertise in the financial function commensurate with the expectations of the growing institution.
The CFO is a senior position in the organization reporting to the CEO and shall be responsible for both the strategic and operational aspects of financial planning and management.
Key Roles of Chief Finance Officer
Business Leadership - Entails the CFO assisting in determining policy, program and outcome strategies. This shall be through provisions of strategic and operational performance reporting and analysis, including both perspective and prospective information and a framework for continuous corporate planning, forecasting and cost reporting.
Business Management - Role includes provision of a comprehensive service to other users of the finance function using analytical techniques as well as analysis of internal financial information and budgets.
Performance Management - Role is to ensure that financial policies and guidelines are complied with and that the quality and timeliness of financial information and reporting is assured. The CFO role shall also include the support of the performance management system that links both qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators to the strategies and outcomes of Yehu Microfinance Trust.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters (preferably in Business Administration) with an undergraduate degree in accounting and finance or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (K), a current member of ICPAK with at least TWO years post registration as a member.
- Experience of not less than 3 years in a related senior position within a busy Accounting environment preferably in a Microfinance sector.
- Proficiency in computer skills including QuickBooks application.
- Demonstration of the knowledge of other accounting packages and loan tracking software preferably Kredits shall be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple on-going assignments under minimum supervision and delivery schedule within an environment of conflicting deadlines and interests.
A three year renewable contract and specific terms and conditions of service are negotiable as guided by demonstrated expertise in financial management, competence and level of academic and professional qualifications.
Address application with updated CV, supportive copies certificates and testimonials to reach the undersigned on or before 17th July 2012. The application should be in soft copy to the email address below.
The Chief Executive Officer
Yehu Microfinance Trust- Head Office.
38 total views, 1 today