Chief Accountant Job Vacancy in Nairobi
Location:Nairobi with a possibility of being moved to Mombasa
Our client a group of companies in the manufacturing sector with Interests across different sectors of the economy is seeking to fill the vacancy of a Chief Accountant.
S/he will work hand in hand with the other team members in the accounting department to ensure the institution works towards achieving its vision.
- Supervise cash management processes and ensure funds are reconciled and replenished in a timely manner.
- Take a lead role in preparation and review of budgets while monitoring to ensure that financial reports are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
- S/he will also be responsible for sub-office payroll management, ensuring compliance with tax regulations as well provide technical assistance where it is of necessity.
- Develop finance talent and pipeline plans, coach teams.
- Functional forecasting and strategic planning through medium term plan.
- A qualified Accountant with Minimum CPAK, FCCA
- Bachelor’s degree in a respective field such as Accounting, Finance, Financial Management.
- Five to ten years significant accounting experience in a related field
- Experience with SAP Business accounting systems required.
- Working experience in an Import/Export Environment
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and Access.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated strengths in financial management with a strong client service focus; able to work with diverse groups of people and team oriented environment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Able to express technical ideas and concerns in a non-technical environment.
- Maturity and discretion, able to work with, and maintain confidential information.
- Preferred age is 40 years and above
Ensure “Chief Accountant” is the application’s Title.
59 total views, 1 today