Center for Transformational Leadership Recruits Project Officer in Kenya
Center for Transformational Leadership (CTL) is a local NGO based in Nakuru whose work focuses on leadership development, research and policy and democracy and governance.
- Project planning and implementation
- Mobilize participants for project activities
- Compliance with project reporting requirements
- Ensure project relevance and identify best practices or lessons learnt
- Participate in meetings at local level and ensure visibility among local stakeholders
- Analyze and compile information collected to determine project progress and for sharing
- To identify potential sources of project funding and develop project concepts or proposals
- Develop monthly and weekly work plans to guide project implementation
- Bachelors Degree in any relevant social sciences such as public policy, social studies, political science, development studies or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience in social work particularly with youth community-based organizations
- Good computer, research, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation skills in both English and Kiswahili).
- Good interpersonal, planning and reporting skills
- Ability to work and deliver assignments on time including working within short deadlines without or with minimal supervision.
- Reliable and able to handle confidential issues.
- Sensitivity, flexibility, tolerance and ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Possess good planning skills and etiquette, and have a sense of humor
All applications must be received by close of day (5 pm) August 26th, 2012.
59 total views, 1 today