CCSMKE NGO Job Vacancies in Kenya
It covers 5 Dioceses of Kirinyaga, Embu, Mbeere, Meru and Marsabit Missionary Area with a vision of a society that enjoys wholesome and dignified life.
The Organization wishes to recruit the following:-
2 Clinical Officers
Animal Health Assistant
DRR Co-ordinator for Mbeere (10 Months)
- Bachelor’s degree in Community Development, Economics, NRM, Social Sciences or related field. A certificate in CMDRR is a MUST
- Knowledge on SPHERE & HAP standards GOOD ENOUGH guide is desirable.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years work experience in the field of DRR
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Excellent reporting and inter personal skills – must be able to address a crowd.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural settings
- Flexible and able to work within short deadlines
- Experience with Christian/Church based NGOs a plus
- Computer skills including MS Office suite
- High integrity and commitment to Biblical Christian values and truths
Those fulfilling the requirement for the position are required to submit their applications together with their cell phone numbers, detailed CVs, 3 referees one of whom should be his/her Pastor and all relevant attachments via mail/email before close of business on Wednesday 22nd August 2012 to the following address:
The Executive Director
P.O Box 290 – 10300
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
49 total views, 1 today