Cashier Teller Job Vacancies In Kenya
Cashier Teller Jobs In Kenya.
The Option One Distributors (East Africa) Limited is incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, pursuant to Chapter 486, Laws of the Republic of Kenya. The Option One, as the name implies is an innovate market leader, testing out new approaches to distribution and wholesale business, meeting the needs of today’s competitive business and the ever demanding consumer.
We are currently located in Chuka Town and Keria Market along the Thuchi-Nkubu Road within Tharaka
Nithi County and Meru County respectively with a distribution infrastructure throughout the entire Mt. Kenya Region.
Our goal is to be a major growth driver of the Kenya’s DEVOLVED “County Economy” and East Africa’s leading “Commodity Power House” by the year 2020 and a pioneer player in the yet to be established Commodities Exchange Market.
In line with our policy of developing and providing growth opportunities, an opportunity has arisen and we invite suitable candidates to apply for the following position.
NO. OF VACANCIES2
SCOPE OF ROLE
Attend to cheque encashment and withdrawals in all accepted currencies according to laid-down procedures.
Attend to change transactions.
Accept cheque and/or cash payments in all accepted currencies, according to laid-down procedures.
Assist with finalizing cash transactions captured by officers who do not operate tills.
Ensure that cheques included in deposits are checked in terms of Duty of Care obligations.
Ensure that all petty cash items cashed are within laid-down limits and refer all transactions exceeding limits to the appropriate area for authorization.
Ensure that all petty cash items cashed are technically correct and signed, according to laid-down instructions.
Ensure that all laid-down policies and procedures regarding the handling, locking away and security of cash are adhered to.
Ensure that cash holdings are kept within prescribed limits at all times.
Balance cash daily and report any differences promptly.
Identify opportunities for migrating customers to more appropriate and cost-effective channels.
Pass sales leads on to the relevant area promptly.
Laid-down policies and procedures followed for all transactions.
Prompt turn-around times for transactions, efficient service.
Customer queuing times within laid-down limits.
Low error rating.
Low levels of differences in cash and operational losses.
Positive Internal Audit and Compliance report findings.
Satisfied, well-informed customers, as measured by Customer Evaluation of the Company’s Service (CECS) ratings.
Good rapport with all customers is required while maintaining a professional image.
Maintain a supportive, co-operative working relationship with other team members and all members of staff.
Problem solving and decision making
Required to follow laid-down policies and procedures at all times.
Deal with a wide range of customer queries, showing sensitivity to customers’ individual requirements as well as the Company’s laid-down operational/procedural limitations.
Most common issues dealt with involve assessment of financial transactions to identify whether all the necessary conditions have been met, and whether customers require alternative/more suitable services.
Refer problems falling outside of parameters to the team leader for resolution.
Able to take the initiative within limits of authority.
Planning is generally on a daily basis within regular activity cycles.
Able to deal efficiently with work volumes while remaining focused on priority
Minimum C+ in KCSE
Diploma in Business or related studies with a concentration in Business Management or Accounting
Degree or CPA Qualification shall be an added advantage
Ability to work at a local, regional and national level
Diversity – a knowledge and understanding of diverse local and African cultures and how it related to business
Able to convey factual information clearly when communicating verbally.
Good numerical ability in terms of counting cash, balancing etc.
Assertive – able to stand by principles despite opposition.
Resilient – able to retain optimism despite setbacks and not take criticism personally.
Methodical, accurate, pays attention to detail.
Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
Results-orientated, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
Customer service-orientated, enjoys assisting others.
Team player – ability to share with others.
Self-motivated and energetic
If you feel you are the right candidate and wish to be considered for the Job, please submit your application through e-mail together with the latest (updated) copy of your CV to reach Head of HR on or before Friday, 8th July, 2011.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- teller jobs in kenya
- bank teller jobs in kenya
- cashier vacancies in kenya
- cashier teller jobs in kenya dec 2011
- cashier posts in kenya
- bank teller jobs in kenya 2012
- job vacancies on cashier in ahotels in kenya
- cashier jobs in nairobi hotels
- CASHIER JOBS IN KENYA DEC 2011
- bank teller jobs kenya
- NIGHT CASHIER JOBS IN KENYA
- latest cashier jobs in hotels in kenya
- latest cashier job vacancy 2012 in kenya
- LATEST BANK TELLER JOBS IN NAIROBI KENYA
- LATEST BANK TELLER JOBS IN KENYA
- job vacancies to date for a cashier kenya
- cashier jobs vacancies in kenya
- in kenyabanking teller jobs
- how to cash a cashiers check in Kenya Africa
- recent cashiering jobs in kenya
- recent teller jobs in kenya
- www ttharakateacherssacco com
- www tharaka nithi teachers vacancies
- www equity bank cashier vacancy
- vacancies or bank tellers in kenya
- tharaka nithi teachers sacco jobs vacancies
- tellers jobs in kenyan banks 2012
- tellers job in kenya
- teller jobs/kenya
- teller jobs nairobi
- teller jobs kenya
- teller jobs in kenya today
- Teller jobs in equity bank in Kenya
- teller jobs at equity bank KENYA
- teller jobs at co-operative bank kenya
- teller job in barclays bank of kenya
- graduate teller jobs in kenya
- graduate jobs in kenyan banks2012
- banks cashier/teller jobs kenya
- banking teller jobs kenya
- banking teller jobs in kenya
- Bank teller jobs Nairobi
- bank teller jobs in nairobi
- bank teller jobs in kenya this month
- 2012 april cashier jobs in uganda
- bank teller jobs in banks 2012 in kenya
- BANK TELLER JOB VACANCY IN KENYA
- bank teller jbs in kenya
- bank teller and cashier jobs in kenya
- bank cashier jobs Kenya
- barclays bank teller jobs kenya
- career job for cashier opportunities in kenya
- equity bankkenya job vacancy2012
- equity bank teller vacancies
- equity bank teller jobs in kenya
- equity bank teller graduate
- current cashier/tellers vacancies in kenya
- cashiering jobs in kenya
- cashier vacancy in bank kenya
- cashier vacancies in hotels in kenya aug/sept
- cashier jobs in hotels kenya
- cashier job vacancies in nairobi clubs
- cashier aug2013 kenya
- casheir jobs in kenya
- 2012 april cashierjobs in kenya
287 total views, 2 today