Caretaker Needed in Kenya
Purpose Of The Role
Providing efficient and effective support in ensuring that the company’s properties are well maintained to the required standards of the organization.
Among others, key accountabilities will include:-
- Ensures proper day to day management of company properties
- Supervision of service providers
- Ensuring building systems and equipments are serviced in accordance to existing laws and requirements.
- Ensuring compliance to existing laws, statutes, regulations and procedures
- Preparing annual property maintenance budgets and scheduling expenditures for property maintenance.
- Maintains the property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; inspecting and completing repairs; liaising with service providers.
- Secures property by liaising with security provider; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures.
- Performs daily inspection of the property and arranges for property renovations and maintenance.
- Preparing inventories for items to be replaced and list of equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Diploma in Building &/Construction or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in Property Management
- Basic Knowledge of Electrical and Plumbing Works
- Presentable with Good Communication and problem solving Skills
- Ability to supervise other staff & work as a team
- Knowledge of building systems and an understanding of preventive, deferred and routine maintenance
- Ability to interface with accountants, advocates, contractors and other professionals both internally and externally
- Record keeping and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of property laws and procedures
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com Closing date is COB on 20th November 2012
33 total views, 1 today